Learn some fucking manners. Here’s what you did wrong:
- Take a fucking shower. I could smell you before any of my other senses kicked in.
- If you’re going to approach a stranger, put out your cheap ass cigar.
- Don’t approach a stranger so obviously stoned. I don’t care if you’re into that, but it does show me how careless you are.
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Tell me your name and shake my fucking hand.
- Ask, “May I please have ride to the park?” rather than, “Common, just take me there.” Perhaps give me a convincing reason to waste my gas and time on you.
- When i said, “no” ask politely one more time. If I’m still uninterested, be a man, stop wining, and let it go.
If there’s any thing that irritates me, it’s improper manners. Imagine if he landed a job interview. “Common, just give it to me!” It won’t work, kid.
It’s called “Jake and Rachel’s Adventure List!”
Here are some things on it:
- Road trip to Vegas and see LOVE!
- Go to a shooting range!
- Learn to sail a boat!
- Road trip to San Francisco to see Jeremy Dugas!
- Host a dinner party!
- DJ a party in costume!
- Disneyland for Christmas!
- Go to the zoo!
- Hitch hike!
- B-rated horror movie marathon!
- Take a train somewhere!
And yes, everything on the list does have an exclamation mark after it.
- 1/4 bottle of rum
- 1/4 bottle of vodka
Add some drugs into the mix and I can have my very own Skins episode.
I had a nice night.
Here we go. This upcoming week I have:
- Wednesday - Oral TOK presentation
- Friday - Biology Test
- Weekend - Biology Lab; make sure my CAS forms are completely done
- Monday - History essay test
- Some time during the week - Oral commentary on a prescribed poem or except of a play.
My goal is to last to Spring Break and also to compose my film IA by the time school’s back in.
This is mostly just a note-to-self type deal. Just wanted to put it down somewhere.
- Cross-Country (captain)
- Make films
- C.A.S. (volunteer work which is ironically required for I.B.)
- College Club
- S.A.T. studying
- A.C.T. studying
- Subject Tests studying
- College apps in general
- Try to maintain a social life (which I seem to be failing at)
I’m debating whether or not I’m doing Track again. I don’t really want to, but I’ve been doing it for 3 years now, so I feel like I will be abandoning the team if I do :l