I bought a guitar the other day because I couldn’t stand it anymore.
Since it’s a used instrument it only cost $65 at Guitar Center, so I got myself a $20 strap. It isn’t anything amazing and it certainly isn’t my Washburn, but it will certainly do for now. I’m not sure what his name is yet… I know it’s a “he,” but it’s difficult because he’s used. I feel like he’s a gentleman, but doesn’t take shit. Modest and has his priorities straight. “Thomas” sounds about right. Any suggestions?
- passing-the-past answered: chad
- deebeeus likes this
- somebunnyelse answered: What about Norman?
- dylanjsuttles answered: I have a guitar named Thomas and he’s served me well for many years. Played him more than any other guitar I’ve owned.
- bloggingfortwo likes this
- swallowedbythemasses answered: Duke
- shrapnel-grade-glitter said: My guitars name is Atlas. I already told you that, I think.He’s classy. Our guitars should be friends. I don’t know a name, but..
- resonatereality likes this
- makeofthiswhatyouwill posted this